Approval letter on arrival is an approval letter of Immigration authorities, approving one or many foreigners to exit and enter Vietnam one time or multiple times..
What are documents for approval letter on arrival application?
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number or colored scan of passport page.
- Date of entry.
Classification of approval letter on arrival
- According to visa receiving locations: international airports, road border gates, waterway border gates, Vietnamese embassies/consulates in countries.
- According to purpose of entering Vietnam: business, tourism, employment, studying, etc.
- According to term and number of entries into Vietnam: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year/1 time, multiple times.
For obtaining approval letter on arrival for foreigners entering Vietnam, the inviting/sponsoring agencies/organizations shall apply for approval at immigration authorities. However, it is not simple.
It is complicated to apply for approval letter on arrival
- Having difficulties in contacting the immigration authorities for following the results and settling the arising issues related to application.
- It is difficult to apply for approval letter on arrival in emergency situations.
- Taking much time to travel and research about regulations and procedures.
- Costing money for preparing documents many times as they does not meet requirements of immigration authorities.
Instead of self-applying, you should seek the advice from service company. However, finding a company with a good reputation and capability from many companies is not easy.
So instead of having to search and investigate, why don't you choose Nhi Gia?
Regarding to approval letter on arrival, Nhi Gia is confident to
- Bring the perfect service with a closed process.
- Give a reasonable price for each case.
- We have more than 10 years of experience in preparing approval letter on arrival applications for many large companies.
- We give free consultancy for other services for foreigners: work permit, temporary residence card, Vietnam visa, etc.
For the best advice and support with Process of preparing approval letter on arrival application, please fill out your personal information in the adjacent boxes. We will promptly contact you.
Or contact our call center: 1900 6654