At present, many people still feel quite vague and unfamiliar with the concept of "criminal record". So, what is this kind of document? What is it used for? When do you need criminal record disclosure? How many types of criminal record disclosure are there? Who is the subject of a criminal record disclosure?
What is Criminal Record Disclosure?
Criminal Record Disclosure is a criminal record of a person convicted with a legally effective court judgment or decision, status of judgment execution and bans on individuals from taking posts in, establishing and managing enterprises, cooperatives in cases where they are declared bankrupt by the Court. (Clause 1, Article 2 of the Criminal Record Law 2009).
What is Criminal Record Disclosure? It is a type of document (disclosure) issued by Department of Justice (or National Centre for Criminal Records), inclusive of information proving:
- A person with or without convictions, disposition judgment of the Court.
- Being or not being banned from taking posts in, establishing and managing enterprises, cooperatives in cases where they are declared bankrupt by the Court.
How many types of criminal record disclosure are there?
There are 2 types of Criminal Record Disclosure:
- Criminal Record Disclosure No. 1: is a disclosure issued to individuals (or relevant agencies, organizations).
The Criminal Record Disclosure No. 1 is issued:
- At the request of Vietnamese citizens, foreigners who resided or are residing in Vietnam
- To the State agencies, political organizations, socio-political organizations to serve the personnel management, business registration, establishment and management of enterprises and cooperatives.
- Criminal Record Disclosure No. 2: is issued to agencies conducting legal proceedings (including Public Security departments, Procuracy departments and Courts) or issued at the request of an individual so that he/she can obtain the information of their own criminal records.
What is criminal record disclosure used for?
Currently, many employers request the Criminal Record Disclosure in the applications submitted to them. In addition, Criminal Record Disclosure is also used in all cases, visa or nationality application procedures.
Thus, the Criminal Record Disclosure No. 1 is used for employment applications in Vietnam, work permit applications for foreigner workers, supplements to job applications in the companies, nationality or visa applications, etc. The applicants can obtain the information of their criminal records and it is issued to State agencies, political organizations, socio-political organizations to serve the personnel management, business registration, establishment and management of enterprises and cooperatives. And in the case of Court proceedings, we must apply for Criminal Record Disclosure No. 2.
Authority to issue Criminal Record Disclosure and subjects of Criminal Record Disclosure
- National Centre for Criminal Records shall issue to:
- Vietnamese citizens without information of permanent or temporary residence.
- Foreign citizens who resided in Vietnam.
- Department of Justice of permanent residence shall issue to:
- Vietnamese citizens permanently or temporarily residing in the country.
- Vietnamese citizens residing abroad.
- Foreign citizens residing in Vietnam.
What are the requirements for criminal record disclosure application?
The Criminal Record Disclosure applicants shall prepare the following basic documents:
- Copy of ID Card or Passport
- Copy of Household Registry, Permanent Residence Document or Temporary Residence Confirmation.
For foreigners: Passport, Vietnam visa, copy of temporary residence card.
Currently, the Criminal Record Disclosure plays an important role in preparing the applications of documents, procedures, etc. from employment, work permit to visa or nationality applications. Therefore, you should have an understanding of the procedures of criminal record disclosure application to avoid taking too much time to prepare documents for criminal record disclosure application.
Please choose Nhi Gia, we commit to promptly support and give you advice in procedures of criminal record disclosure application.
If you have any questions about procedures of criminal record disclosure application such as:
- Not understand the procedures.
- Not be able to present at Department of Justice.
- Having difficulties in temporary residence.
- Having submitted the application but not having time to receive the results or needing to obtain the results urgently.
Please do not worry, we can support you. With more than 10 years of criminal record disclosure services, we have successfully submitted 20,000 applications. Nhi Gia will support you:
- Giving advices and guides for each case.
- Submitting the criminal record disclosure applications on behalf of customers.
- Processing the difficult and urgent applications in a quick manner.
- Committing to give quotation only one time without arising costs.
If you have any questions about procedures of criminal record disclosure application, please fill out your personal information in the adjacent boxes, we will promptly contact you!!!
For the best advice and support, please fill out your personal information in the adjacent boxes. We will promptly contact you.
Or contact our call center: 1900 6654