Entry into Vietnam for foreign workers, experts and investors is currently the top priority of many domestic and foreign enterprises in Vietnam. To simplify the procedures for enterprises and help foreigners enter the country the fastest, Nhi Gia provides a package of legal entry services as directed by the Government during the epidemic prevention period.
Procedures of the legal entry services as directed by the Government
Legal entry services as directed by the Government during the epidemic prevention period apply to sponsoring companies in HCMC or applicants who enter into Vietnam at HCMC. Procedures for legal entry into Vietnam include 3 steps:
Applying for the official letter of entry request of People’s Committee of HCMC
+ Preparing the official letter to send to Department of Labor of Ho Chi Minh City: Including a request letter form and a list of foreigners expected to enter into Vietnam - attached to the request letter.
+ Department of Labor of Ho Chi Minh City receives the valid documents and sends them to People’s Committee of HCMC.
+ The People’s Committee reviews and gives a notice on the approval.
Time to accept and process the documents at the Department of Labor and People’s Committee is from 7-10 working days.
Preparing and submitting application for approval letter on arrival
An application for approval letter on arrival should include:
- Official letter of approval from the People’s Committee;
- Air ticket booking;
- Legal documents of the company and the prescribed forms;
- Copy of the applicant’s passport and visa/temporary residence card (if any);
- Work permit (if any);
- Papers proving the relationship (in case there are dependents), which shall be legalized, notarized and translated into Vietnamese.
Note: You must self-apply and receive the results at Vietnam Immigration Department (Nhi Gia's staff will give the detailed instructions on how to apply).
Time to receive and process application at Immigration Agency is from 7 - 10 working days.
Applying for certificate of quarantine with charge in HCMC
To apply for a certificate of quarantine with charge for foreigners at the International Health Quarantine Centre in Ho Chi Minh City, we should prepare the following documents:
- Acceptance letter and list of experts approved by the People’s Committee of HCMC;
- Approval letter on arrival which has been reviewed and approved;
- Official letter to request the International Health Quarantine Centre to certify the quarantine (in prescribed form);
- Attached passport and visa/temporary residence card (if any) of the applicant;
- Estimated date and time of landing and flight number (hotel booking);
- Hotel offer letter;
- Legal documents of the sponsoring company;
- Reference letter;
Time to receive and process application for a certificate of quarantine with charge for foreigners at the International Health Quarantine Centre is 5-7 days.
Notes on Services of legal entry into Vietnam
+ Subjects: The workers and investors who have a valid work permit or investment certificate and are currently staying in Vietnam, wish to sponsor their relatives to live in Vietnam; Workers and investors who do not have a valid work permit or investment certificate and are currently staying in Vietnam, wish to sponsor their relatives to live in Vietnam.
+ As these are the procedures for entry during the epidemic season, even if foreigners have a Vietnam visa or a Vietnam temporary residence card issued as prescribed, they still have to comply with the Ministry of Health’s entry procedures for quarantine when entering Vietnam.
+ No need to provide qualifications and working experience certificates of workers or investors when preparing documents.
+ In case of sponsoring relatives to live in Vietnam, foreigners need to provide documents proving their relationship, which must be legalized, notarized and translated.
To better understand the necessary entry procedures as well as the cost of entry services at Nhi Gia Company, please contact us via hotline 1900 6654 or click on https://www.facebook.com/nhigia. Our team of experienced specialists will promptly respond to all of your requests!
- Vietnam introduces vaccine passport form
- Vietnam reopens 9 regular international air routes from January 01, 2022
- Officially shortening the quarantine period to 3 days for people entering Vietnam who have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- List of concentrated quarantine hotels with charge in Ho Chi Minh City (updated on November 30, 2021)
- The U.S., the U.K., Japan and Belarus have officially accepted Vietnam's vaccine passports