NG4 visa, one of the Vietnam Diplomatic visa categories is granted to foreigners to work or visit members of diplomatic missions, Consulate General, etc. If you are looking for information about this visa, this article will be useful for you:
What is NG4 Visa? Granted objects
NG4 visa is a Vietnam Diplomatic visa, this is a visa category granted to:
- People working with diplomatic missions, consular office, representative offices of international organizations of the United Nations, representative offices of intergovernmental organizations;
- People visiting members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations of the United Nations, and representative offices of intergovernmental organizations.
Duration of NG4 visa
Vietnam NG4 visa is valid for no more than 12 months. Accordingly, foreigners can only get NG4 visa with a maximum duration of 1 year and cannot issue the Temporary Residence Card. If the visa is nearly expired, and the foreigner still wants to continue to stay, they must apply for a new visa according to regulations.
Conditions to apply for NG4 visa
- Have a valid passport or international travel document with legal validity
- There are agencies and organizations in Vietnam to invite and guarantee
- Have not been banned to enter the country.
Procedures for inviting or guaranteeing foreigners to enter Vietnam under NG4 visa
To apply for NG4 visa, the agency or organization that invites and guarantees foreigners must send a request for a visa to the competent agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The competent agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall notify in writing the immigration management agency.
After 02 working days, if the immigration management agency has no opinion, the competent agency will reply to the inviting or guaranteeing agency or organization and notify the competent authority of Vietnam abroad to issue visas (if required to have a visa).
>> To apply for an Approval Entry Letter of Guarantee for foreigners entering Vietnam, contact [+84] 1900 6654, Vietnam visa specialist at the guide to prepare the documents as required.
Documents to apply for a Vietnam NG4 visa
Foreigners will conduct procedures for stamping Vietnam visas with NG4 symbols at the Consulate General of Vietnam abroad. Visa stamping documents include:
- Original passport of foreigner
- 02 photos taken in the last 6 months
- Vietnam visa application form - NA1 Form;
- Documents proving work/visiting members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations of the United Nations, and representative offices of intergovernmental organizations, etc.
- Certain documents are required on a case-by-case basis.
The processing time of NG4 visa
From the date of receiving the notification from the Immigration Department/ Competent Authority of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the competent authority of Vietnam abroad will issue the visa. Visa processing time is in 3 working days.
Nhi Gia provides NG4 visa service for foreigners
For NG4 visa, the visa issuance will be done by the Consulate General Vietnam abroad. Therefore, you need to understand the legal procedures, and also know how to contact the competent authority to explain the visa application when required.
Information about NG4 visa is not too much, so if you do not have experience and know the relevant issues, getting a visa will be very difficult. Accordingly, choosing a reputable and experienced unit to receive guidance on documents will be the most suitable choice for customers.
Nhi Gia is the best suggestion for you if you need prompt and prestigious support right now!
- With nearly 20 years of experience, successfully handled 1,000,000 cases of applying for Vietnam visa or visas of other countries;
- Visa pass rate always reaches the highest level in a short time;
- More than 90% of customers are satisfied with the quality and continue to use the service;
- Dedicated customer support related services (if any): Temporary Residence Card, Work Permit, Air ticket, etc.
Nhi Gia is always ready to give complimentary advice to customers and service fees only arise when customers sign a service contract. For any questions about visa application or service registration, please call Nhi Gia via hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 or email: email@example.com!