The package of entry services for foreign experts is designed to help foreign experts, managers, executive directors, and technical workers conveniently enter Vietnam for working. If you are having difficulties in preparing entry procedures for experts, Nhi Gia will quickly provide support services at the best price.
Table of Contents
Who are foreign experts working in Vietnam?
To ensure the implementation of safety measures for Covid-19 prevention and control, the Government only allows the following foreigners to enter to work in Vietnam:
- Technical experts,
- Skilled workers,
- Enterprise managers.
These foreigners are collectively referred to as experts. In addition, relatives of the experts and international students are also prioritized to enter Vietnam.
At the present time, if the foreigners wish to enter Vietnam, they need to contact the competent agencies or organizations in Vietnam of the areas where they are expected to work to apply for Vietnam entry visas according to regulations.
Conditions for foreign experts to enter Vietnam
- Subject to the above preference categories;
- Having a sponsoring company in Vietnam;
- Having a certificate of RT-PCR test with SARS-CoV-2 negative results issued by the local health authority within 3 days prior to boarding;
- Being in quarantine at hotels and accommodation establishments according to regulations.
- The subjects must have the following proofs:
Investors, enterprise managers
Business Registration Certificate, Investment Registration Certificate
Experts, skilled workers
Certified as expert, skilled worker
Confirmation of being student
Relatives of foreign experts
Family relationship certificate
Required documents for foreign experts to enter Vietnam
The documents for foreign experts to enter to work in Vietnam shall include:
(1) Approval letter for expert’s entry to be submitted to People’s Committee of the province/city where the sponsoring company has headquarter/branch.
(2) Entry official letter of the Immigration Department with proper purpose.
(3) Approval letter about passenger pick-up process and quarantine plan of the Department of Health
(4) Confirmation of reservation of hotel where foreigners registered for quarantine and specialized pick-up medical vehicle.
(5) Confirmation of test with SARS-CoV-2 negative results within 72 hours prior flying date.
(6) Valid international insurance policy, or the inviting/sponsoring company shall commit to pay all medical expenses for experts in case of infection.
Processing time for entry applications of foreign experts
Because there are a lot of procedures and documents to meet the requirements for entry application, the sponsoring enterprises need to plan at least 1-2 months in advance. Specifically, the processing time for entry applications of experts is as follows:
- Processing time for approval letter at the People’s Committee of the province/city is from 7-10 working days.
- Processing time for entry official letter at the immigration agency is from 7 - 10 working days.
- Processing time for the Department of Health’s official letter about approval for foreign experts to be in quarantine at the hotels with charge is 5-7 working days.
Nhi Gia provides the package of entry services for foreign experts
To support enterprises with the legal procedures, Nhi Gia provides entry services for foreign experts. The service package is cost-saving, ensuring quickness and safety before and after entry.
- Entry official letter & special quarantine plan according to regulations
- Booking flights from abroad to Vietnam.
- Providing medical vehicle to transport the experts from the airport to quarantine place
- Giving consultancy on other services: work permit, visa renewal, temporary resident card, etc.
If you need more information about the service package and quotation of the entry services for experts, please contact us on 1900 6654 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of specialists will give you free consultation!
- Vietnam introduces vaccine passport form
- Vietnam reopens 9 regular international air routes from January 01, 2022
- Officially shortening the quarantine period to 3 days for people entering Vietnam who have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- List of concentrated quarantine hotels with charge in Ho Chi Minh City (updated on November 30, 2021)
- The U.S., the U.K., Japan and Belarus have officially accepted Vietnam's vaccine passports