Foreigners enter Vietnam with the purpose of tourism, sightseeing, relaxation, etc, except for people who are exempt to have a visa. All visitors need to conduct a Vietnam Tourist visa procedure. Requirements on conditions, types of documents, fees and processing time, etc. for exact information, please follow below!
Vietnam Tourist visa for foreigners
- Do I need a visa to travel to Vietnam? This is a familiar question for many customers. According to the provisions of the Vietnam Immigration Law, Vietnam will create visa exemptions with conditions for citizens of some countries.
- In case of not being exempted from a visa, international tourists must carry out procedures to apply for a Vietnam Tourist visa to Vietnam according to regulations
So, What is Vietnam Tourist visa? Vietnam Tourist visa symbol DL is granted to foreigners entering Vietnam with the purpose of tourism, sightseeing, relaxation, etc. The duration of Vietnam Tourist visa is no more than 3 months.
For American citizens, they can apply for Vietnam Tourist visa (1-year multiple entry visa). If the visa symbol DL with the duration of more than 30 days, foreigners can temporarily stay for 30 days and be considered for an extension of temporary residence according to regulations.
It should be noted, Vietnam Tourist visa is issued for tourism purposes, NOT applicable to foreigners who intend to work. For information about Vietnam visa for the purpose of work, labor, etc. or other, please follow at: VietNam visa
Vietnam Tourist visa classification
With the visa’s duration is no more than 30 months, the Vietnam tourist visa is issued with a single entry/multiple entry, depending on
- 1-month single entry visa;
- 1-month multiple entry visa;
- 3-month single entry visa;
- 3-month multiple entry visa.
What documents do you need to apply for a Vietnam Tourist visa?
- Passports of foreigners with at least 6 months validity.
- Proof of travel documents and traveling schedule.
- Flight tickets.
- Other documents on request.
VIETNAM VISA POLICY - TOURISM PURPOSE (updated October 28, 2022)
Foreigners want to enter Vietnam for the purpose of tourism through international travel agencies to carry out procedures for inviting and guaranteeing visa issuance.
Condition: International travel businesses established under Vietnamese law with an international travel service Business License issued by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism can carry out procedures to guarantee foreigners entering Vietnam to visit and travel following the program organized by the enterprise.
- Source: Vietnam Immigration Department
How much do Vietnam Tourist visa fees cost?
Applying for a Vietnam Tourist visa fees are specified in Circular No. 25/2021/TT-BTC which stipulates tax rates, the mode of collection, payment, management and use of fees, fees in the field of exit, entry, transit and residence in Vietnam:
- Issuance of visa/visa valid for one time: 25 USD
- Issuance of visa/visa valid for multiple times: 50 USD
This is a mandatory fee to be paid to the State agency. Do not include fees for preparing documents: notarized translation, printing, consular legalization, etc.
Why should you choose Nhi Gia to help you apply for a Vietnam Tourist visa?
You are facing difficulties when preparing procedures to apply for a tourist visa to Vietnam for foreigners. If or don’t have time to submit documents, work with competent officials.
Let Nhi Gia help you to apply for a visa fast:
- Conduct and solve “special” nationalities applying for Vietnam Tourist visa such as Iran, Bangladesh, Syria, etc.
- Submit your documents to the authorities, always complete with the highest pass rate of Vietnam visa.
- Nhi Gia performs services directly, without intermediaries, so the cost is very competitive.
- Nhi Gia is proud of nearly 20 years of experience, always trusted and requested by customers who are large, reputable companies.
Contact Nhi Gia to get consultation and support: [T]: [+84] 1900 6654 - [M]: email@example.com