The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam allows flights carrying people entering Vietnam via Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat airports.
On June 01, 2021, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam has sent a document to the airlines, the Northern Airport Authority, the Southern Airport Authority, Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat airports on the transportation of passengers entering into Vietnam.
Accordingly, the aviation authorities allow continuing to conduct international flights carrying people entering Vietnam through 02 airports, Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat. The procedure of reviewing and making decision for the above flights shall be carried out as before.
Just a day before, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam asked Noi Bai Airport to stop accepting flights carrying foreign people entering Vietnam due to the complicated epidemic situation. However, less than a day later, the decision has been annulled.
The temporary suspension of entry for all passengers has also been applied at Tan Son Nhat Airport in recent days. Until now, these decisions on stopping entry have all been annulled. Thus, entry through Tan Son Nhat and Noi Bai airports will still take place normally.
>> Read more: Entry services package for foreigners entering Vietnam
- Vietnam introduces vaccine passport form
- Vietnam reopens 9 regular international air routes from January 01, 2022
- Officially shortening the quarantine period to 3 days for people entering Vietnam who have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- List of concentrated quarantine hotels with charge in Ho Chi Minh City (updated on November 30, 2021)
- The U.S., the U.K., Japan and Belarus have officially accepted Vietnam's vaccine passports