The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam allows flights carrying people entering Vietnam via Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat airports.
On June 01, 2021, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam has sent a document to the airlines, the Northern Airport Authority, the Southern Airport Authority, Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat airports on the transportation of passengers entering into Vietnam.
Accordingly, the aviation authorities allow continuing to conduct international flights carrying people entering Vietnam through 02 airports, Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat. The procedure of reviewing and making decision for the above flights shall be carried out as before.
Just a day before, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam asked Noi Bai Airport to stop accepting flights carrying foreign people entering Vietnam due to the complicated epidemic situation. However, less than a day later, the decision has been annulled.
The temporary suspension of entry for all passengers has also been applied at Tan Son Nhat Airport in recent days. Until now, these decisions on stopping entry have all been annulled. Thus, entry through Tan Son Nhat and Noi Bai airports will still take place normally.
>> Read more: Entry services package for foreigners entering Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City will conduct vaccination against COVID-19 for all foreign citizens
- Instructions for temporary residence registration for foreigners
- How to make an online criminal record? See details
- Tickets booking service for international flight to Vietnam during the pandemic
- Vietnam visas subject to conversion of purposes