Foreign teachers working in Vietnam are mainly teachers teaching foreign languages, such as English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean, etc. or Yoga, Gym, cooking, etc. According to the provisions of Vietnamese laws, the procedures to apply for a Work permit for foreign teachers are included in the procedures for issuing work permits for professionals.
Table of Contents
Procedures to apply for a Vietnam work permit for foreign teachers
To apply for a work permit for foreign teachers, you should follow these 2 steps:
Step 1: Apply for written approval of the issuing Department/Province/City. Working time is about 10 days.
Step 2: After receiving the approval letter, apply for a work permit. Working time is about 5 days.
Application for a Vietnam work permit for foreign teachers
To apply for a Vietnam work permit for foreign teachers, you need to prepare the following documents:
- A written Application for a work permit, made according to form No. 7
- Health certificate or medical examination as prescribed
- Criminal record as prescribed.
- Written proof of being a teacher:
+ Certificate of graduation from college or equivalent or higher, and having a trained profession suitable to the teaching profession at foreign language training institutions (foreign language centers); preschool educational institutions abroad.
+ Certificate of having a bachelor's degree or equivalent or higher, and having a trained profession suitable to the teaching profession at the general education institution.
- 2 4x6 photos, white background, no glasses.
- Certified copy of the Passport
- Documents related to foreign workers who are teachers. For example, an employment contract.
Note: Documents issued by foreign competent authorities are required to be consular legalized and must be translated into Vietnamese and certified in accordance with Vietnamese law.
Where to apply for a Vietnam work permit for foreign teachers?
After fully preparing all the necessary documents, you can submit your application at the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs at the locality where the foreigner is expected to work.
How long does it take to apply for a work permit for foreign teachers?
In case your application is eligible, after 05 working days from the date of receipt of the complete application, you will be granted a work permit.
For more information on the procedures to apply for a work permit for foreign teachers, please contact Nhi Gia directly at hotline: 84 1900 6654 or email@example.com for the fastest advice and support.
- Ho Chi Minh City will conduct vaccination against COVID-19 for all foreign citizens
- Instructions for temporary residence registration for foreigners
- How to make an online criminal record? See details
- Tickets booking service for international flight to Vietnam during the pandemic
- Continue to conduct entry flights through Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat airports