For foreigners who seldom enter Vietnam and want to reside for a short time, they can apply for a 1-month single entry visa to save money.
>> In this article, Nhi Gia gives you some basic information relating to this kind of visa. Let's follow along!
What is 1-month single entry visa?
A 1-month single entry visa allows foreigners to enter and exit Vietnam once in 1 month. However, foreigners can not change their purpose while entering Vietnam.
The word “1-month” is the valid time of visa since the date that foreigners receive the visa (it is different from the duration allowing to stay).
Next to a 1-month single entry visa, foreigners can apply for Vietnam 3-month single entry visa if it is necessary.
>> To know more about 3-month single entry visa, you can read more at: 3-month single entry visa for foreigners entering Vietnam
1-month single entry visa procedure
The application file for a 1-month single entry visa for foreigners includes the following documents:
- Application form for the visa for foreigners - Form NA1;
- Passport valid for more than 6 months from the intended date of entry;
- 02 4x6cm white background photos taken within 6 months;
- A copy of the Approval Entry Letter for foreigners entering Vietnam;
- And other related documents as requested by the immigration authority.
>> For details on the application for a 1-month single entry visa on each specific case. Please contact Nhi Gia via hotline [+84] 1900 6654 for quick support!
Instruct on applying for a 1-month single entry visa in Vietnam
Step 1: Prepare documents to apply for an Approval Entry Letter as required
>> Details: Visa Approval Letter
The processing time for Vietnam Approval Entry Letter is about 5 working days, up to 7-10 days.
Step 2: Submit the application to the Immigration Department - Ministry of Public Security:
- In Hanoi - Address: 44-46 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- In City. Ho Chi Minh City - Address: 333-335-337 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh
If the application is complete and valid, the officer receiving the application will give a receipt and schedule a date to return the results. (In case the application is not valid, the applicant must complete the application according to the instructions of the officer and resubmit it).
Step 3: Receive the result
Applicants need to bring the receipt, ID card, or passport to receive the results.
Step 4: The applicant stamps a visa to enter Vietnam once a month
After getting the Approval Entry Letter, on the date of appointment, foreigners can go to the following points to complete the procedures at the visa stamp:
- Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate General abroad
- International border gate by the road
- Vietnam's international airports (Noi Bai airport, Da Nang airport, Tan Son Nhat airport, ...)
Applicants need to present all the documents listed above to the immigration department at the airport and pay the prescribed fee.
Processing time for entry visa once a month
According to current regulations, the processing time of a Vietnam 1-month single entry visa once a month is no more than 5 days from the time of receiving the complete application.
>> In case the applicant needs to apply for a visa earlier than the specified time. Contact Nhi Gia immediately via hotline [+84] 1900 6654 for quick support.
- Can I extend the 1-month single entry visa?
NO - According to the entry policy in Vietnam, when the visa expires, foreigners must exit the country and are not allowed to extend their visa.
- Are there any agency that offers a 1-month single entry visa package service for foreigners?
YES - Nowadays, there are many agencies offering Vietnam visa package services. However, to ensure that the visa approval process takes place smoothly and quickly, avoiding affecting the expected plan. Companies/enterprises that invite, guarantee, and foreigners should choose a prestigious - experienced unit.
Customers can completely get a free consultation and register for the Vietnam visa service at Nhi Gia. With nearly 20 years of experience in the field of providing legal solutions (Vietnam Visa/Foreign Visa, Work Permit, Temporary Residence Card, Air ticket,...) for Vietnamese/foreigners. Nhi Gia will advise and guide the application according to the right object and specific case. Ensure a high and fast visa approval rate with the most suitable fee.
Register to get free consultation:
- Hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 186-188 Nguyen Duy, Ward 09, District 08, HCMC