With the vigorous development in the economy, Vietnam successfully attracts many employees, foreign investors who stay, work, and attend the conference, etc.
>> From there, foreign employees must have Work visa and investors must have Investor visa. Those who want to attend the conference in Vietnam must have a Vietnam HN visa (Conference visa).
What is a Vietnam HN visa?
Vietnam HN visa or Conference visa allows foreigners to come to Vietnam and attend the conference.
According to Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam, foreigners who enter Vietnam to attend in a conference will get a Vietnam HN visa with a limit duration of no more than 3 months.
Which type of subjects will get the Vietnam HN visa?
Scientists, professors, and foreigners who attend in conference in Vietnam must apply for a Vietnam HN visa.
Conditions to apply for a HN visa
To grant a Vietnam HN visa, foreigners must meet all the requirements below:
- Have a passport or valid international travel documents.
- Get the invitation from the guarantee agency, business, or individual Vietnam.
- Not be in the case of not allowing entry as prescribed in Article 21 of Law 47/2014/QH13.
Documents to apply for a Vietnam HN visa
To apply for a Vietnam HN visa, foreigners must:
- Apply for a visa at the Consulate General of Vietnam in host country;
- Or apply for the Approval Entry Letter - provide the purpose of attending the conference at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
However, for countries that still need a diplomatic representation of Vietnam, it is not possible to apply for a visa through the Embassy. Applying for an entry visa is the simplest and most convenient way for foreigners to come to Vietnam for the purpose of attending conferences.
>> Below, Nhi Gia will instruct on how to apply for the Approval Entry Letter at the Immigration Department of Vietnam:
For the guarantee company (apply for the approval entry letter):
- Approval Entry Letter application for foreigners entering Vietnam - NA2 form;
- Application for registration of specimen seal and signature for the first time at the Immigration Office - NA16 Form;
- Legal profile of the guarantee company: business license, investment certificate,...
- A copy of the passport of the visa applicant with the prescribed validity period
- Employee introduction letter to apply at the Immigration Department
- And other related documents at the request of the competent authority.
For the applicants (Vietnam HN visa):
- Original passport valid for more than 6 months from the time of visa application
- Application form for a conference visa - NA1 Form
- 02 4x6cm photos taken within 6 months
- Copy of Approval Entry Letter
- Vietnam visa application fee
Process of applying for HN visa
Step 1: The guarantee company prepares all documents to apply for an entry letter for foreigners according to the instructions above.
Step 2: Submit your application at the Immigration Department at the following addresses:
- Immigration Department at Hanoi: No. 44-46 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District
- Immigration Department at HCM: No. 333-335-337 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1
After submitting the application, the guarantee company will receive a receipt with the time and address of the receipt (The time for review is not more than 5 days from the time of application submission).
Step 3: Receive the result of Approval Entry Letter
Step 4: Foreigners complete the procedure to receive a Hanoi visa
Foreigners prepare all documents and visa stamping fees. Then, come to receive the visa on time and at the address specified on the entry letter. Some popular places to receive Vietnam visa:
- At the Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in the host country
- At Vietnam's international airports such as Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Da Nang, Cam Ranh, Phu Quoc, etc.
- At international road border gates such as Moc Bai, Mong Cai, Huu Nghi, Lao Cai, etc.
Fee and processing time of Vietnam HN visa
- The fee for Vietnam HN visa: 25 USD (Single entry visa); or 50 USD (Multiple entry visa).
- The processing time of Vietnam HN visa is no more than 5 working days after receiving the documents and fees. In different cases, the processing time can be longer than expect.
*Note: The visa fee which is submitted to the Consulate General will not be refunded. The above is the mandatory fee, excluding the fee for processing documents such as notarized translation, consular legalization, printing, etc.
Prestigious visa service for foreigners attending conferences in Ho Chi Minh City
The current regulations on procedures and documents for applying for a conference visa for foreigners have been significantly simplified to match the current integration trend. However, with the difference in language, legal, etc, administrative paperwork is regularly updated. This will make it difficult for foreign experts to apply for a HN visa.
In order to support foreign experts can easily - quickly get a conference visa. Nhi Gia provides visa services for foreigners attending conferences:
- Boast nearly 20 years of experience in this field, and gain the trust of customers and large business partners to use the service.
- Support customers to complete the Vietnam visa application for HN with the highest pass rate
- Transparent costs, no additional costs in the processing of documents
- Regularly update the application process for customers and solve arising problems
- Support services for foreigners are attached: temporary residence card, work permit, notarized translation, air tickets, etc.
Contact Nhi Gia immediately to get advice and support from visa experts quickly:
- Address: 186 - 188 Nguyen Duy, Ward 9, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788