Foreigners want to visit Vietnam only once for tourism, work, or other reasons. In this instance, foreigners just need to apply for a Vietnam Single entry visa. So, what is a Vietnam Single Entry Visa, how many varieties are there, and how much does it cost? Let's learn more about the Vietnam Single Entry Visa from Nhi Gia!
Table of Contents
Vietnam Single entry visa
What is Vietnam Single entry visa?
Single entry visa allows foreigners to enter and exit Vietnam only once during the validity period of the visa. And do not change the purpose of the entry visa.
Vietnam Single entry visa classification
Vietnam Single entry visa divided by duration (depending on visa symbol) includes the following types:
- Vietnam 1-month single entry visa: foreigners are allowed to enter/exit once in Vietnam within a period of 1 month (valid visa period).
- Vietnam 3-month single entry visa: foreigners can enter/exit once in Vietnam within a period of 3 months (valid visa period).
NOTICE: For the following cases, only Vietnam Single entry visa is granted:
- Foreigners are granted E-visa.
- Foreigners who come to visit, travel by sea, or transit by sea wishing to go inland to visit or travel according to a program organized by an international travel agency in Vietnam
- Members of foreign military ships following the official operation program of the visit outside the province or city directly under the central government where the ship or boat is anchored.
Procedures to apply for a Single entry visa for foreigners
Vietnam visas with a duration of fewer than 3 months will be granted as single visa (or multiple visa). From there, to know exactly about the application for a single-time visa, please follow the procedure instructions for each type of Vietnam visa, detailed at: https://nhigia.vn/dich-vu-danh-cho-nguoi-nuoc-ngoai/visa-viet-nam-1.
>> Or contact directly at the hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 - email: email@example.com to get the instruction!
Some necessary documents for applying for Single entry visa:
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and 2 blank pages.
- 02 photo with 4*6cm.
- Vietnam Approval Entry Letter (photocopy).
- Entry and exit declaration form (completed with information on entry and exit dates, residential address, etc.).
- Visa application fee.
- Some other documents are based on specific cases.
The single entry visa will be granted within 5 working days from the date that receiving all the documents and the visa fees.
Single Entry visa fees
According to Circular No. 25/2021/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance Regulations, Regulations on the level of fees for visa issuance and other papers of entry, exit, and residence value for foreigners. The fee is 25 USD per unit.
Nhi Gia helps you save money and time
Prestigious and professional Vietnam Single entry visa service in Ho Chi Minh City
To enter Vietnam, foreigners must have a Vietnam visa and understand clearly all the necessary conditions when applying for Vietnam Single entry visa.
In order to save money and time, foreigners should choose a Vietnam Single visa service from a prestigious and professional agency. You can contact Nhi Gia directly to assist in completing the entire visa application process.
With nearly 20 years of experience in legal procedures, we are a reliable and long-term partner of many companies and businesses in Vietnam:
- Free consultation on Entry visa according to current law for each specific case.
- Support customers to complete the procedures for new issuance and Vietnam visa extension.
- Experienced staff, fluent in foreign languages and update changes quickly from competent authorities.
- Clear and transparent costs.
- Services for foreigners: Notarized translation, Temporary Residence Card, Work Permit, Vietnamese driving license, Certificate of Marriage, etc.
If you have any questions about the Single Entry visa or other related problems, contact Nhi Gia immediately through the information below to get a complimentary consultation and quick support in Vietnam visa service in HCM city.
- Office address: 186 - 188 Nguyen Duy, Ward 9, District 8, City. Ho Chi Minh
- Hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org