If you own visa subclass 309/100 - Provisional and Migrant Australian visa, you are eligible to stay in Australia (as a permanent resident) permanently. However, before you can have this type of visa, you must know clearly about its procedures and conditions.
In this article, Nhi Gia summarizes all of the necessary information about Visa 309/100. Let’s check it out!
Table of Contents
- What is an Australian visa 309/100?
- Benefits when having this visa
- Conditions to have visa 309/100
- Procedures and necessary documents
- The processing time for visa 309 and visa 100
- How much money does this visa cost?
- Prestigious consultation for an Australian Marriage visa service in Ho Chi Minh City
What is an Australian visa 309/100?
Partner visa - visa 309/100 (apply overseas) allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. People who are living overseas can apply for this type of visa.
Partner (Provisional) visa - subclass 309
- This is a temporary visa which lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia temporarily.
- Getting this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 100).
Partner (Provisional) visa - subclass100
- This is a permanent visa which lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, live in Australia permanently.
- It is usually granted to people who hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309).
Notice: You must apply for visa 309 and visa 100 together. The processing time for a permanent Partner visa starts from the date of eligibility. This is 2 years after you applied for the combined temporary and permanent partner visas.
Benefits when having this visa
| || |
| || |
Study and work
Conditions to have visa 309/100
To have Australia visa 309, you must
- Be in Australia when you apply
- Be the right age (18 and up)
- Have a sponsor who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Must meet health and character requirements.
- Not had a visa canceled or an application refused
- Have no debt to the Australian Government
To have Australia visa 100, you must
- Hold a Partner visa (subclass 309) or a Dependent Child (subclass 445) visa.
- Maintain a relationship with a sponsor who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Have no debt to the Australian government, or have arranged to pay debts back.
Procedures and necessary documents
As same as the visa application for a Prospective Marriage Visa - Subclass 300, visa 309/100 includes
Application form for authorization:
Documents proving your relationship with the sponsor
>> For more information:
If you have children with your sponsor or have dependents under/over 18 years old, you need to add other documents. Please contact [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788 for advice on specific cases.
The processing time for visa 309 and visa 100
According to the announcement from the Australian Department of Immigration, the processing time for visa 309/100 (updated in November 2022) is as follows:
- Visa 309: from 10 - 38 months;
- Visa 100: from 8 - 27 months.
- Depending on each case, the processing time will be longer or shorter than predicted.
- The processing time for visa 100 is 2 years after you applied for the combined temporary and permanent partner visas.
How much money does this visa cost?
Nhi Gia has compiled a list of the fees for applying for a visa (updated in November 2022) in the information table below.
TYPES OF CHARGES
For the applicant
Under 18 years old
Over 18 years old
The applicant must carry out the biometrics with the additional fee is 454.000 VND (updated on September 15, 2022)
Source: Immigration and Citizenship
Attention: The fees above do not include a premium for a card or PayPal, a fee for processing papers, notarized translation, and so on. For more information about the fees, contact [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788!
Prestigious consultation for an Australian Marriage visa service in Ho Chi Minh City
Nhi Gia advises clients to seek the advice of a reputed - experienced unit. If you want to have a visa, you can get a consultation and apply for an Australian Marriage visa service at Nhi Gia. The Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority has licensed Nhi Gia's team of advisors to practice so you may feel secure when utilizing this service.
Nhi Gia will follow up on your application for an Australian marriage visa 309/100. Nhi Gia also appraises, instructs and acts on behalf of the customers to apply for a visa.
To have the consultation:
- Hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788
- Email: email@example.com
Address: 186-188 Nguyen Duy, Ward 9, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City.