Australian visa subclass 820/801 is an Australian immigration visa for foreigners who are already in Australia and wish to reside with their spouse indefinitely. You can apply for the Partner visa subclass 820/801 after receiving the Prospective Marriage visa subclass 300.
Do you want this visa right now? Update the most recent information about Visa 820/801 including Conditions - Procedures - Documents, to process as soon as possible!
>>If you have any questions, contact  1900 6654 -  906 736 788 for complimentary consultation.
Table of Contents
- What is the Partner visa subclass 820/801?
- Benefits when having this visa
- Conditions to have visa 820/801
- Procedures and necessary documents
- The processing time for this type of visa
- How much money does this visa cost?
- “Trọn gói - tiết kiệm” Australian Marriage visa service in Ho Chi Minh City
What is the Partner Australian visa subclass 820/801?
Partner visa - subclasses 820 and 801 allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. Specific:
Partner visa subclass 820
Visa 820 lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia temporarily. Getting this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 801).
Partner visa subclass 801
Visa 801 lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently. It is usually only for people who currently hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 820).
- Visa subclass 820/801 is only issued for people who are married and living in Australia (when applying for a visa).
- The application for visa 820 and 801 must be submitted together.
Benefits when having this visa
| || |
| || |
Study and work
Conditions to have visa 820/801
Who is eligible for this visa? To have visa subclasses 820 and 801, there are several requirements below for you.
To have Australia visa 820, you must
- Be in Australia when you apply
- Be the right age (18 and up)
- Have a sponsor who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Must meet health and character requirements.
- Not had a visa canceled or an application refused
- Have no debt to the Australian Government
To have Australia visa 801, you must
- Hold a Partner visa (subclass 820) or a Dependent Child (subclass 445) visa.
- Maintain a relationship with a sponsor who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Have no debt to the Australian government, or have arranged to pay debts back.
Procedures and necessary documents
Documents to apply for Australian Marriage visa 820/801 that applicants need to prepare include:
Your identification documents
Proofs of your relationships
Proofs of your previous relationship (if any)
>> For more information about:
- If you want to grant the visa 801, you must have a visa 820 first. The processing time for visa 801 is after 2 years since the day you applied for Partner visa 820/801.
- All documents must be accompanied by a notarized translation into English.
For each case, the Immigration Department will ask for more documents. Contact [+84] 1900 6654 if you want to know more about detailed visa applications.
The processing time for this type of visa
According to the announcement from the Australian Department of Immigration, the processing time for visa 820/801 (updated in November 2022) is as follows:
- Visa 820: from 6 - 39 months;
- Visa 801: from 7 to 23 months.
*Depending on each case, the processing time will be longer or shorter than predicted.
How much money does this visa cost?
Nhi Gia has compiled a list of the fees for applying for a visa (updated in November 2022) in the information table below.
TYPES OF CHARGES
For the main applicant
For the applicant
Already own Prospective Marriage Visa
For the accompanying member
Under 18 years old
Over 18 years old
Source: Immigration and Citizenship
- The fees above do not include a medical examination fee, a premium for a card or PayPal, a fee for processing papers, notarized translation, and so on (if any).
- The Australian visa 820/801’s fee can be changed due to the procedures of the Australian Government as well as the exchange rate.
- The fee above does not include notarized translation, application processing fee, and surcharge (if any).
>> For further information on the fee of an Australian visa 820/801, please call Nhi Gia at [+84] 1800 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788.
“Trọn gói - tiết kiệm” Australian Marriage visa service in Ho Chi Minh City
According to the information above, you might get basic information about visa 820/801. Applicants must prepare papers, records, and time to enhance the rate of visa 820/801. Because a lack of records, erroneous records, improper information, etc., may impact the evaluation time, perhaps resulting in a missed visa.
Nhi Gia has approximately 20 years of expertise in this industry and a staff of legal advisors. Furthermore, the Migration Agents Registration Authority has issued them a practicing license, so you will be assisted in obtaining an Australian immigration ticket through a successful visa.
If you want to conduct Australian Marriage visa (subclass 820/801) service, contact:
- Hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 186-188 Nguyen Duy Str., Ward 9, District 8, HCM City.
- Chinese Immigration Regulations applied from 8/1/2023
- Approval letter for entry into Vietnam and quarantine plan for foreigners
- Australian Passport for children (under 18 years old) in Vietnam
- Certificate of Australian Citizenship (based on blood-relationship)
- Instruction on how to apply for the Hong Kong visa - Updated 2023