To: Valued Customers/Partners!
Firstly, NHI GIA TRADING & SERVICE CO., LTD would like to give our sincere thanks to our Valued Customers/Partners for trusting and using our services during the past time.
To create favorable conditions for the working plan between you, our Company and the Immigration Department, Nhi Gia would like to notice that:
On the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the People’s Public Security Forces’ Traditional Day, the Vietnam Immigration Department will not receive and process the application on August 19, 2020. They will resume working again on August 20, 2020.
If customers need support during this period, please contact Nhi Gia Company via hotline: 1900 6654.
- Vietnam introduces vaccine passport form
- Vietnam reopens 9 regular international air routes from January 01, 2022
- Officially shortening the quarantine period to 3 days for people entering Vietnam who have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- List of concentrated quarantine hotels with charge in Ho Chi Minh City (updated on November 30, 2021)
- The U.S., the U.K., Japan and Belarus have officially accepted Vietnam's vaccine passports