To: Valued Customers/Partners!
Firstly, Nhi Gia would like to give our sincere thanks to our Valued Customers/Partners for trusting and using our services during the past time.
Following the direction of the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Public Security’s leadership about the continuation of the “automatic extension of temporary residence” for foreigners affected by Covid-19 epidemic that cannot exit the country, Nhi Gia would like to notify:
- For foreigners who enter the country under the visa exemption or enter the country via e-visas or tourist visas from March 01, 2020 until now, their “temporary residence are continued to be automatically extended” until July 31, 2020. They can exit the country during the above period without having to carry out procedures for extending the temporary residence.
- In case of entry before March 01, 2020, if they can prove that they are stuck here due to Covid-19 epidemic, which is certified in a diplomatic note by the diplomatic mission (with Vietnamese translation) or written confirmation of Vietnamese competent authorities about quarantine, treatment of Covid-19 or other force majeure reasons, etc., they are also considered to be subject to “automatic extension of temporary residence” until July 31, 2020 (must present the above-mentioned diplomatic note or written confirmation when they exit).
- During the period of “automatic extension of temporary residence”, foreigners must make declaration of their temporary residence and medical declaration according to regulations.
- Foreigners not subject to the above case or committing other law violations shall comply with the current provisions of Vietnamese laws.
Source: Vietnam Immigration Department
Please contact Nhi Gia for advice and assistance:
- Ngoc Pham | Vietnam Visa Consultant
- Vietnam Visa Service Section
- [M] 0906319788 | [E] email@example.com | [T]: 1900 6654 - (ext: 164)