For each different entry purpose, foreigners will be granted a visa with a symbol corresponding to that entry purpose. So what kind of LV1 visa? Who can apply for LV1 Visa? What is the procedure for this type of LV1 Work visa? In this article, Nhi Gia will answer all these questions!
Table of Contents
- What is an LV1 visa?
- How long is the duration of the LV1 Work visa?
- Conditions to be granted visa LV1
- The process of applying for a Vietnam LV1 visa
- LV1 visa application for foreigners
- How much does it cost to issue a working visa to Vietnam with the symbol LV1?
- Nhi Gia supports LV1 work visa for foreigners
What is a LV1 visa?
LV1 visa, also known as a Work visa, is issued specifically for foreigners who come to work with agencies and units directly under the central government or visit members of the Government representative agency in Vietnam.
Specifically, according to the provisions of Article 8 of Law No. 47/2014/QH13 on the symbol the LV1 visa will be issued to:
- Foreigners working with diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations of the United Nations, representative offices of intergovernmental organizations;
- Foreigners visit members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations of the United Nations, and representative offices of intergovernmental organizations.
How long is the duration of the LV1 Work visa?
According to Immigration law, a LV1 Work visa is granted to foreigners with a duration of no more than 1 year. In addition, foreigners who are granted a LV1 visa will be granted a temporary residence card with the same symbol for a period of no more than 5 years.
For foreigners staying and working in Vietnam for more than 1 year, they need to carry out procedures to apply for a temporary residence card with the symbol LV1.
Conditions to be granted visa LV1
To be granted a LV1 visa, a foreigner needs to meet the following conditions:
- Have a valid passport or international travel document.
- Have an invitation letter/guarantee/proof of working with a Government agency or organization.
- Not in the cases that are not allowed to enter the country specified in Article 21 of Law No. 47/2014/QH13.
The process of applying for a Vietnam LV1 visa
Foreigners applying for a LV1 visa can apply directly at the Vietnamese Consulate in the host country or get an approval entry letter for work purposes.
Applying for a visa at the Embassy: foreigners prepare all required documents and submit them directly at the consulate near the area where they live.
Applying for an approval entry letter:
- Step 1: Government agencies and organizations that invite, guarantee and foreigners exchange the information on entry and prepare all documents to apply for a Vietnam visa with the symbol LV1 following regulations.
- Step 2: The representative of the guaranteeing agency conducts procedures and submits an application for an approval entry official at the Immigration Department.
- Step 3: After receiving the approval entry letter from the Immigration Department. Agencies and organizations send immigration documents to foreigners via email, fax,...
- Step 4: After receiving the approval entry letter, foreigners need to prepare all documents to apply for a Vietnam visa. Then do procedures to receive visa at the embassy or international border gate according to the address specified in the official letter.
LV1 visa application for foreigners
An approval entry letter application for the purpose of working
- Application for an approval entry letter according to the NA2 form
- Original passport with validity period as prescribed.
- Papers proving that they have worked with agencies and units directly under the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam; National Assembly, Government, Central Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front, Supreme People's Court, People's Procuracy,...
- Other required documents.
- If the application is valid, the applicant who pays the fee will give the Immigration Department the receipt. The results will be returned after 3-5 working days from the time of receiving the valid application.
- In case additional documents are required, the Immigration Department will guide the applicant to resubmit the application.
Dossier to apply for LV1 visa stickers for foreigners:
After receiving an approval entry letter, foreigners need to prepare the following documents:
- Application form for a Vietnam visa according to NA1 form
- 4x6cm photo taken for no more than 6 months
- The original passport is still valid
- A copy of the approval entry letter at the Immigration Department
- Visa application fee
The processing time for LV1 work visa according to current regulations is about 3-5 working days, from the date of receiving complete documents.
How much does it cost to issue a working visa to Vietnam with the symbol LV1?
Depending on the visa duration and the number of entries, foreigners will pay a fee corresponding to that type of visa. According to Circular No. 25/2021/TT-BTC regulating visa fees for foreigners:
- Single entry visa: 25 USD
- Visa types with a validity of no more than 03 months: 50 USD
- Visa types with validity from more than 06 months: 95 USD
- Visa types with validity from more than 12 months: 135 USD
Nhi Gia supports LV1 work visa for foreigners
Above is the information and how to apply for a Vietnam LV1 visa. Hopefully, it will help you understand more about the process of granting a Vietnam work visa.
However, the above documents are only basic documents. Foreigners need to update the requirements from the Embassy or Immigration Department when completing the procedures. Failure to understand the law, as well as timely, updated documents, can make foreigners waste a lot of time.
In order to save money and time, foreigners can choose Nhi Gia to get a Work visa successfully.
With nearly 20 years of experience in handling legal documents and immigration procedures. Nhi Gia will support you to complete the application procedure, and successfully getting a Vietnam visa with the highest pass rate so that you can enter the country at the scheduled time. In addition to Vietnam visa, we also provide services for foreigners:
- Approval Entry Letter
- Temporary Residence Card
- Work Permit
- Criminal Record
- Notarized Translation…
>> Contact immediately Nhi Gia through the hotline [+84] 1900 6654 to know more details about this service for foreigners!