Hong Kong is one of the exciting attractions for people who have a purpose of traveling, working, studying, etc. Only the flight ticket is not eligible to enter Hong Kong so people need to include their Hong Kong visa. For inexperienced people, the Hong Kong visa procedure is quite complicated because of the binding issues related to China (Hong Kong is one of the two special administrative regions of China).
Table of Contents
Prepare the documents to apply for Hong Kong visa
Required documents for Hong Kong visa application include:
1. Personal papers:
- Hong Kong visa application form (only accept for filling in the document online).
- The original passport is valid for at least 6 months and has at least 4 blanks.
- 02 photos 4x6 cm, white background, and taken within 06 months.
- Notarized duplicate of the household registration book.
- The duplicate of the ID card.
If the applicants go with children below 18 years old:
- The duplicate of the Birth Certificate.
- Authorization letter of father or mother certified by local authorities (if traveling with mother or father).
- Power of attorney from both parents certified by local authorities + financial proof of parents (if the children are not accompanied by parents).
2. The proof of job
- For employees: Notarized copy of labor contract/appointment/recruitment decision (with full company information: name, address, phone number, email, etc.)
- For business owners: Copy of business registration and tax return for the last 3 months.
- For retired people: Pension book or pension card, pension receipt, or pension receipt statement for the last 3 months.
3. Proof of finance
- The original and duplicate of the bank account which is a minimum balance of 70 million.
- Pink book, land red book, car papers if any.
4. Proof of purpose
- Confirmed the return flight ticket.
- Hotel reservation confirmation.
- The trip's schedule.
Apply for a Hong Kong visa procedure
After preparing all the documents for a Hong Kong visa, you must come to the Consulate Generate to submit them. If you live in a city (which is from Hue to the Northern), you should submit the documents in Hanoi. However, if you live in a city (which is from Danang to the Southern), you should submit the documents in Ho Chi Minh City. In case you want to submit the documents in Ho Chi Minh City, you must have the temporary residence book.
Hong Kong visa application agency:
- Hanoi: 46 Hoang Dieu Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Ho Chi Minh City: 175 Hai Ba Trung Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
The Consulate General of the People's Republic of China will contact you if they request to add more required documents or want to set up an interview. The processing time is from 5 to 10 days (not including Saturday, Sunday and Holiday).
Notice when applying for a Hong Kong visa
Some important notices for people who do not have experience applying for a Hong Kong visa:
- You should apply for the visa before the journey from 2 to 3 months. Because if your application form failed, you still have enough time to prepare the documents again.
- Besides preparing the documents for a Hong Kong visa, you must arrange the documents logically.
- When submitting the documents, you should come to the Embassy at 7 a.m.
- Prepare USD (pay fees in USD) to pay the fee and get an appointment letter.
- The visa fee will not be refunded even if your application is rejected.
Hong Kong visa service
If you are too busy to apply for a Hong Kong visa, using the Hong Kong visa service is a good choice for you.
Nhi Gia Company with 20 years of experience confidently provides prestigious and professional Hong Kong visa services. Nhi Gia commits to a Hong Kong visa pass rate of over 90%. The procedure is quick, without explanation, and without intermediaries, which will save you time and money.
Any questions or need more advice on procedures related to Hong Kong visa, please contact Nhi Gia via the call center: [+84] 1900 6654. The expert team will directly answer quickly and enthusiastically for you.