Next to the Business DN1 visa, foreigners can also enter Vietnam to work with businesses by applying for a Business DN2 visa. So who is eligible to have a DN2 visa? What are the regulations and conditions? Let’s check it out in this article right now!
Table of Contents
What is a DN2 visa? How long does the duration of a DN2 visa take?
Vietnam DN2 visa (or DN2 visa for short) allows foreigners entering Vietnam to offer services, establish a commercial presence, and perform other activities under international treaties economy of which Vietnam is a member.
The Immigration Law stipulates that the DN2 visa is valid for a maximum of 12 months. Therefore, the Vietnam Immigration Department will issue a business visa with DN2 symbol to foreigners for a maximum period of 1 year.
In case the DN2 visa is about to expire, foreigners still want to stay in Vietnam to work, they can carry out procedures for granting/renewing a DN2 visa (if eligible).
>> For more details on procedures and documents to extend DN2 visa, please contact Nhi Gia immediately through the hotline at [+84] 1900 6654!
Conditions to apply for DN2 visa
To apply for a DN2 Visa, foreigners need to meet the following conditions:
- Have passport or valid international travel document as prescribed
- There are companies or enterprises in Vietnam that carry out guarantee procedures
- Have not been prevented from entering the country.
Dossier for Business DN2 visa for foreigners
Foreigners who want to apply for a DN2 visa need to prepare the following documents:
- Original passport with a valid expiry date
- 02 photos with white background size 4x6cm (taken within the last 6 months)
- Vietnam visa application form according to regulations
- Immigration letter licensed by the Vietnam Immigration Department
- Business DN2 visa fee
- And other relevant documents following the Immigration Department
Detail DN2 visa procedures in Vietnam
Step 1: The guarantee company prepares all documents to apply for a commercial entry official to sponsor foreigners to enter Vietnam.
>> For the detailed procedure of an entry letter for each specific category, please contact [+84] 1900 6654, a team of Vietnam visa experts will support you wholeheartedly.
Step 2: Apply for an Approval Entry Letter at the Vietnam Immigration Department through the following addresses:
- Immigration Department in Hanoi: 44-46 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Immigration Department in Ho Chi Minh City: 333-335-337 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh.
- Immigration Department, Police of provinces and cities near the guarantee business area.
Step 3: Receive the Approval Entry Letter from the Immigration Department after 5 working days (maximum 7-10 days).
Step 4: The foreigner receives the Approval Entry Letter from the guarantor and prepares all the documents to apply for a DN2 visa following the above instructions.
Step 5: Complete the procedure for issuing/stamping the Business DN2 visa at the right time and place which are specified on the commercial entry letter. Currently, foreigners can apply for a DN2 visa at the following locations:
- At the Vietnamese consulate abroad
- At Vietnam international border gate
How much are the Business DN2 visa fees?
The DN2 visa fee depends on the foreigner’s need for the length of stay and the number of entries. Therefore, there will not be a specific price when applying for a DN2 visa.
Below are the fees according to the deadline based on the circular on fee collection of BTC (No. 25/2021/TT-BTC) that you can refer to:
- Visa 1-3 months valid for 1 time: 25 USD psc
- Visa for no more than 3 months with multiple entries: 50 USD/psc
- Visa for no more than 6 months with multiple entries: 95 USD/psc
- Visa for no more than 12 months with multiple times: 135 USD/psc
Note: Those are mandatory fees when applying for a DN2 visa. If the application is ineligible or rejected, the fee collected will not be refunded.
Nhi Gia offers a prestigious Business DN2 visa service in Ho Chi Minh City
To apply for a Business DN2 visa, the business as well as the foreigner need to prepare a lot of paperwork. If you don’t understand clearly the procedures and current immigration regulations, it will take a large of time for the applicant to conduct the procedures.
Instead of wasting time and effort to carry out the application procedures by yourselves, you can choose to use Nhi Gia's DN2 visa service to complete the entire application procedure following regulations. We will help you to get the DN2 visa as soon as possible.
With nearly 20 years of experience in this field, we are always ready to advise and guide our customers through the Business visa application process. Please contact Nhi Gia through the following information:
- Address: 186 - 188 Nguyen Duy, Ward 9, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotline: [+84] 1900 6654
- Email: email@example.com