Recently, the Department of Foreign Affairs of Ho Chi Minh City has issued a written notice and guidance on registration for vaccination against Covid-19 for all foreign citizens residing in Ho Chi Minh City from September 10, 2021.
On September 10, 2021, the Department of Foreign Affairs of Ho Chi Minh City issued an official dispatch to consular offices, representative offices of international organizations, economic, trade and cultural offices in Ho Chi Minh City to notify about vaccination against COVID-19 for all foreign citizens residing in the city.
Image source: Ministry of Health
The vaccination will be carried out according to the area of residence of foreign citizens in 21 districts and Thu Duc City. People's Committees of districts and Thu Duc City will send invitations via email or mobile phone of foreign citizens to notify the time and place of vaccination and facilitate foreign citizens to move to the injection site.
The Department of Foreign Affairs also requests agencies and units to immediately notify foreign citizens to register for vaccination by LINK, each person should register once before September 15.
Previously, Ho Chi Minh City had a policy of vaccinating against COVID-19 for foreign citizens living, studying and working in the area within the city's capacity and possible resources.
- Vietnam introduces vaccine passport form
- Vietnam reopens 9 regular international air routes from January 01, 2022
- Officially shortening the quarantine period to 3 days for people entering Vietnam who have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- List of concentrated quarantine hotels with charge in Ho Chi Minh City (updated on November 30, 2021)
- The U.S., the U.K., Japan and Belarus have officially accepted Vietnam's vaccine passports