Besides 1-year multiple entry visa, if foreigners meet the condition, they can apply for a 2-year multiple entry visa. What are the conditions for a 2-year multiple-entry visa? Who is granted a Vietnam visa for 2 years multiple times?
>> All questions will be answered by Nhi Gia right in this article!
What is a 2-year multiple-entry visa?
Foreign citizens who wish to enter and stay in Vietnam for a long time should consider a visa with a duration suitable for the purpose. For multiple entries, foreigners can apply for a visa with a duration of 3 months to 2 years.
Vietnam 2-year multiple-entry visa allows foreigners to enter and exit Vietnam for multiple times (with no limit on the number of entries) within the duration of the visa.
What conditions to get a 2-year multiple-entry visa?
The following cases are considered for issuance of a Vietnam visa 2-year multiple-entry visa:
- Foreigners have legal Work Permit in Vietnam.
- Foreigners are investors and entrepreneurs in Vietnam.
- Foreigners are lawyers with a practicing license issued by the Ministry of Justice
- Foreigners enter Vietnam with visa exemption
Thus, foreigners applying for visa types with the following symbols will be able to be considered for a 2-year multiple-entry visa:
- LD1, LD2 visa (issued to foreigners working in Vietnam)
- DT1, DT2, DT3 visa (issued to foreign investors)
- LS visa (issued to foreign lawyers)
2-year multiple-entry visa application form
To successfully apply for a 2-year multiple-entry visa, foreigners need to promptly grasp the procedures as well as prepare a full application for a Vietnam visa:
- An application form for a Vietnam visa according to the current form.
- Passport or valid international travel documents as prescribed.
- Legal documents of the inviting or guarantor agency or company (business registration license, company seal sample registration certificate, etc).
- Personal introduction letter to carry out procedures (if any).
- And other relevant documents and papers at the request of the Immigration Department.
Notes when preparing documents for Vietnam visa:
- Based on each subject, the Immigration Department will require applicants to add more documents (as regulations).
- Foreign papers must be consular authentication to apply for Vietnam visa.
>> To know more about the detailed application for a 2-year multiple-entry visa, contact Nhi Gia via hotline at [+84] 1900 6654.
Where to submit the 2-year multiple-entry visa application?
After preparing all the Vietnam 2-year multiple-entry visa applications, the applicants can submit the documents at:
- Vietnamese consulate general in the host country
- Immigration Department
- Head office in Hanoi: 44-46 Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
- Representative office in Ho Chi Minh City: 333-335-337 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh
- Immigration management office of provincial and city police
- At Vietnam international airports (for the cases having Approval Entry Letter)
Time and fee to apply for Vietnam 2-year multiple-entry visa
When applying for Vietnam visa, an individual must pay the 2-year multiple-entry visa fee which is 145 USD per document. Notice: the fee will include the Notarized translation fees, consular legalization, and so on.
The processing time for a Vietnam 2-year multiple-entry visa is about 5 days and no more than 7 days since the officer receives the application. The time to receive the visa will be indicated on the receipt when you submit your application at the Immigration Department. If the application is incomplete, additional documents are required. So, the visa processing time may take longer than expected.
2-year multiple-entry visa - prestigious service of Nhi Gia
If foreigners want to apply for 2-year multiple-entry visa, they must know clearly about the regulations and procedures. In case, you don’t have experience in this field, it is quite difficult to apply for this visa.
To help you get a 2-year multiple-entry visa, Nhi Gia offers 2-year multiple-entry visa package service in a fast - economical way. Come to Nhi Gia, we will:
- Give free consultation for each specific case
- Notify about the latest regulations
- Check the legality of Vietnam visa documents
- Be on behalf of the clients, complete the application procedures in accordance with the law
- Support free visa delivery to customers
- Notify when the visa is about to expire
>> For more detailed information about 2-year multiple-entry visa as well as related documents and procedures, contact Nhi Gia company directly through the information below:
- Address: 186 - 188 Nguyen Duy, Ward 9, District 8, City. Ho Chi Minh
- Hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788
- Email: email@example.com