According to the newest requirements from the Chinese Government, every Vietnamese passenger coming to China must take the PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) 48 hours before boarding the plane. This was applied on January 8, 2023. People with negative test results only need to make a medical declaration in advance to China Customs, WITHOUT applying for a health code from the Embassy/Consulate General. Details:
People who immigrate to China must:
- Show the PCR negative test results within 48 hours.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory (recommended to use N95 type). Passengers don’t have to wear the covid protective gear when coming to China.
- Declare online customs, no need to go to the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in Vietnam to apply for a green card.
- No need to quarantine in Vietnam before departure, and no need to quarantine after entry.
China Customs Health declaration method:
Before boarding the plane, passengers will be required to send the PCR negative test results within 48 hours. Passengers can send through::
- WeChat program “Customs passenger spearhead service”.
- Website: https://htdecl.chinaport.gov.cn/htdeclweb
- Fill in the APP “Handheld Customs” (the People's Republic of China Entry/Exit Medical Declaration Card).
- The time for PCR test will be conducted 48 hours before the departure flight.
(Example: If you are going to plane to China at 2 p.m. on 8/1/2023, you will have the PCR test after 2 p.m. on 6/1/2023).
- Passengers coming to China can take the PCR test at any agency in Vietnam.
- For issues such as China Customs medical declaration, PCR test report check, inspection, quarantine, isolation, and post-entry monitoring, please refer to the airline's tracking information and the competent authority of the place of entry.
- Chinese Embassy/ Consulate Generate in Vietnam will continue to arrange any requirements about the disease prevention measures in China due to the epidemic situation. If previously issued notices, questions and answers, and other information regarding pre-departure testing and application of health codes are inconsistent with this notice, this notice shall take precedence to apply.
(Source: China Embassy in Vietnam)
If you have any questions, contact: [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788
Nhi Gia will support the customer with all the procedures:
- Apply for a Chinese visa for a specific purpose;
- Book round-trip air tickets;
- Book hotel rooms according to 3-5* standards;
- Complete the procedures for entry/exit to China.