Australian Visa 300 is regarded as the starting point for your permanent residence in Australia. However, applying for an Australian engagement visa is a difficult process. In this article, Nhi Gia will help you to know more about the Australian visa subclass 300.
>> If you have any questions, contact [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788 for free consultation!
Table of Contents
- What is an Australian Visa Subclass 300?
- Time for staying in Australia
- Some benefits while having this visa
- Conditions for applying
- Prepare your documents
- Processing time
- How much money does this visa cost?
- Prestigious Australian Marriage visa service in Ho Chi Minh City
What is an Australian Visa Subclass 300?
The Australian visa subclass 300, often known as a Prospective Marriage Visa - Subclass 300 (or a fiancé visa), is a temporary visa that allows you to go to Australia to marry your spouse if approved.
After marrying your partner, you can apply for a Partner visa 820/801 (which is for people presenting in Australia) to stay long-term in Australia.
Time for staying in Australia
This is a temporary visa. You can stay in Australia for the period specified on the visa grant letter. This is between 9 and 15 months from the visa grant date. However, if you and your spouse intend to settle in Australia, you should apply for a Partner visa (subclass 820 and 801) after your marriage and before your Prospective Marriage visa expires.
Some benefits while having this visa
When you have this visa, you can:
- Travel to and stay in Australia for between 9 and 15 months from the visa grant date
- Work in Australia
- Study in Australia
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while the visa is valid.
- Bring your child based on the regulations.
Conditions for applying
Who is eligible to apply for this visa? To apply for an Australian visa subclass 300, both applicant and sponsor must meet the requirements below:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Have a sponsor who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Intend to marry your prospective spouse before the visa period ends.
- Must meet health and character requirements.
**For the applicants:
- Have no debt to the Australian Government.
- Not had a visa canceled or an application refused.
- Be outside Australia when you apply for an Australian visa subclass 300.
**For the sponsors:
- No more than twice sponsoring someone for a Partner visa or Prospective Marriage visa.
- You have sponsored another partner within the last 5 years.
Prepare your documents
A visa application package includes the following documents:
Application form for authorization:
Documents proving your relationship with the sponsor
1. A letter has the individual’s sign from whose wedding is being celebrated. (The date and location of the wedding should be explicitly stated).
2. The timeline signed by the applicant and the sponsor, including the relationship history listed in chronological order.
3. Documents showing the fiance/fiancée connection: images of traveling together, engagement, living together, long-distance love, or public relationship with others in the vicinity, etc.
4. Documents demonstrating that the applicant and the guarantor share family duties such as joint bank accounts, shared bill payment, etc.
How much time does it take to obtain a visa subclass 300? According to the Immigration Department of Australia, the processing time for an Australian Marriage visa ranges from 9 to 24 months and is determined on a case-by-case basis and at the time of application. Some difficult situations may require more time to process.
Because the Department of Immigration must verify the information you supply, the processing period for a marriage visa is often greater than that of other normal visas. As a result, to be in Australia in time for the wedding ceremony, the applicant must ensure that his or her Australian visa 300 application form is as complete and thorough as possible.
>> If you're having trouble preparing paperwork, contact Nhi Gia’s hotline at [+84] 1900 6654 for support.
How much money does this visa cost?
Nhi Gia has compiled a list of the fees for applying for a visa (updated in November 2022) in the information table below.
TYPES OF CHARGES
The fees for approving the visa
For the applicant
For the accompanying member (under 18 years old)
For the accompanying member (over 18 years old)
For online application - VFS’s service
For biometric at VFS
Source: Immigration & Citizenship and VFS
- The Australian visa 300’s fee can be changed due to the procedures of the Australian Government as well as the exchange rate.
- The fees above do not include a medical examination fee, a premium for a card or PayPal, a fee for processing papers, notarized translation, and so on (if any).
>> For further information on the fee of an Australian visa 300, please call Nhi Gia at [+84] 1800 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788.
Prestigious Australian Marriage visa service in Ho Chi Minh City
More and more Vietnamese are now applying for Marriage visas to Australia. This has the effect of making the verification process for Australian visa applications more rigorous and the processing time lengthy.
However, Nhi Gia will help you to finish the application following the procedure. The Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority has granted the practice license to Nhi Gia’s consultation experts who have over 20 years of experience. Nhi Gia ensures that clients will always be promptly informed of the newest from the Immigration Department.
- Complimentary - detailed consultation.
- Evaluate the percentage of success for each situation of customers.
- Completing paperwork on customers' behalf at the Australian Immigration Department
- Updates the newest information/ regulations.
- Always track and update the application status.
- Supporting in completing additional required tasks including notarized translations, criminal records, booking flights, etc.
To have the consultation:
- Hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 186-188 Nguyen Duy, Ward 9, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City.