Do you need an Argentina visa? If you need one but don’t know how to apply for an Argentina visa, this article will help you know more about the newest procedure and application form information.
Table of Contents
Argentina visa application
Preparing documents is one of the most important things you must conduct when applying for visas. Nhi Gia will show you the necessary documents to apply for an Argentina visa.
Tourism visa application form
1. The original passport which is valid for more than 6 months has at least 2 blank pages.
2. The Visa application form is filled in with your information.
3. The newest two photos are 4x6 cm with white background.
4. A duplicate of the ID card and household book.
5. Proof of work:
- For employees: Labor contract, application for leave to travel (certified by the company), a statement of salary for the last 3 months.
- For entrepreneurs: Business registration certificate, tax payment receipt for the last 3 months.
6. Proof of finance:
- Bank passbook: Over 100 million (Deposit at least 3 months).
- Account statement for the last 3 months.
- If you do not have a bank passbook, you can provide documents of your own real estate, vehicles or stocks, bonds, rental contracts, shops,...
7. Assurance for traveling
8. Booking return-ticket and hotel in Argentina.
Business visa application form
The required documents for this visa are the same as Tourism Visa, however, you need to prepare other papers:
- Invitation letter from the company in Argentina: information of the inviter and the invitee, specific work schedule, purpose of business trip, which party will pay expenses for the whole trip, etc.
- The decision for the business trip from the company in Vietnam.
- Proving the relationship between 2 companies Vietnam & Argentina.
- Business registration license and tax payment receipt of the last 3 months from the enterprise in Vietnam guaranteed
Notice: Documents which is written in Vietnamese must be translated into English and notarized.
Applying for the Argentina visa process
Step 1: Prepare documents
Arrange your documents logically and clearly. That will be a plus point for your visa application results.
Step 2: Submit the documents and charge the fees.
Submit your documents at:
4th floor, Sentinel Place, 41A Ly Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Step 3: Receive the result
The processing time is from 15 - 20 days (not including Saturday, Sunday and holidays).
Some notice about Argentina visa
- The duration time of Argentina visa is 3 months. This visa allows you to enter once or several times.
- Tourism visa: For people who have the purpose to go travel or visit relatives.
- Business visa: For people who have the purpose to go on business, signing a contract, buying and selling.
- Working hours of the Embassy: From Monday to Friday.
- 9:30 a.m - 12:00 p.m
- 1:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m
- The Argentina Embassy is only addressed in Hanoi.
Argentina visa service in Nhi Gia
In case, you don’t have enough time or don’t know much about the procedure, you can use the Argentina visa service of Nhi Gia. Benefits when using service in Nhi Gia:
- Free consultation and highly effective solutions for your documents.
- The visa application rate is up to 100% if the application meets all the requirements.
- You don’t have to queue, draw numbers, or wait at the Embassy.
- You don’t have to travel, take time to add documents many times, and your application form will be processed quickly.
- Quotation only once, no costs incurred during visa processing.
- Get advice on buying international air tickets with many incentives.
Contact us at [+84] 1900 6654 if you want to use Argentina visa service for tourism and business.