Why should you apply for a 1-month multiple entry visa instead of a 3-month multiple/ 6-month multiple entry visa, etc? In fact, the value of using Vietnam visa is different in terms of the expiry date and the number of entries to meet the needs of foreigners. The required documents and visa fees will be different.
If you're wondering whether a 1-month multiple entry visa is right for you, don't overlook this post!
Table of Contents
- What is a 1-month multiple entry visa?
- Required documents when applying for a 1-month multiple entry visa
- Where to submit the 1-month multiple entry visa application form?
- How much is the 1-month multiple entry visa fee?
- FAQ about Vietnam 1-month multiple entry visa
What is a 1-month multiple entry visa?
A 1-month multiple entry visa allows foreigners to enter and exit Vietnam an unlimited number of times in one month. The word “1-month” refers to the validity of the Vietnam Visa, different from the allowed length of stay/entry.
During the validity period of the visa, foreigners can exit Vietnam at any time. And still continue to enter Vietnam regardless of the number of times until the expiry date on the visa.
Notice: Foreigners who enter Vietnam with a 1-month multiple entry visa are not allowed to change the purpose of entry. (Except for some cases specified in Clause 4, Article 7 of the Law on Amending and Supplementing No. 51/2019/QH14).
>> For more information about the order and procedures for changing entry purposes, please contact Nhi Gia via hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 Vietnam visa experts will guide you in detail!
1-month multiple entry visa
Required documents when applying for a 1-month multiple entry visa
If you want a 1-month multiple entry visa, foreigners need to determine their purpose of entry to prepare all necessary documents can prove the purpose of entry. Here are some basic documents when applying for a 1-month multiple entry visa application:
- Application form for visa to enter Vietnam for foreigners
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- 02 photos of white background, size 4x6cm
- Official letter on entry to Vietnam issued by the Immigration Department, guaranteed by
- Relatives are Vietnamese citizens or foreigners living and working in Vietnam (for the purpose of visiting relatives)
- Guarantee Company/ Enterprise or organization in Vietnam (commercial, working, investment purposes, ...)
- Travel agency (for sightseeing and tourism purposes)
- School/Educational institution (for study abroad purposes),...
5. Some documents are according to the specific case of the foreigner's profile and nationality.
Where to submit the 1-month multiple entry visa application form?
After preparing all the documents (following the regulation), the Guarantee agency in Vietnam will bring the document to the competent authority to consider and grant Vietnam visas to foreigners at the following addresses:
- Vietnam Immigration Department in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Immigration Department of Provincial and Municipal Police
- In case foreigners are residing abroad, they can submit their documents directly to the Vietnamese Consulate General in the host country.
If the documents meet the requirement, the officer will send a receipt and schedule a date to return the results. (In case the application is not valid, the applicant needs to complete the application according to the instructions of the officer and resubmit the application).
The processing time for a 1-month multiple entry visa is no more than 5 days since the officers receive all the documents. In case, foreigners need the visa immediately, the processing time might be earlier than usual. So contact us at [+84] 1900 6654 to get support right now!
How much is the 1-month multiple entry visa fee?
According to Circular No. 25/2021/TT-BTC on the fee regulations for visa issuance of the Ministry of Finance, foreigners need to pay 50 USD for 1 new issuance if they want to issue a Vietnam 1-month multiple entry visa.
Vietnam 1-month multiple entry visa for foreigners fee
FAQ about Vietnam 1-month multiple entry visa
Question 1: Can I extend Vietnam 1-month multiple entry visa?
ANSWER - Yes, but not all foreigners can apply for a 1-month multiple entry visa extension. Depending on the purpose of entry and each specific case, the competent authorities will consider and approve the application for a 1-month multiple entry visa extension.
>> For more information about the 1-month multiple entry visa extension, please contact Nhi Gia via hotline: [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788 to know the details!
Question 2: How to get the Vietnam Approval Entry Letter?
ANSWER - The Approval Entry Letter is a document to sponsor foreigners to enter Vietnam. To get an entry official, the guarantor must sponsor the foreigner at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
Apply for an Approval Entry Letter procedure & documents:
- A duplicate of the applicant’s passport
- Application form for Vietnam Approval Entry Letter according to current regulations
- Information about the trip: expected date of entry, the place to receive visa,...
- Introduction Letter for the person who takes the visa procedures at the Immigration Office
- And some other relevant documents at the request of the Immigration Department for each specific case
>> To know more about the requirements when applying for Vietnam Approval Entry Letter (based on each case). Or use the Approval Entry Letter service, call the hotline at [+84] 1900 6654 for quick support, right now!