Implement the Government's direction on the quarantine plan and the process of welcoming foreign experts, investors, skilled workers and their relatives to enter Vietnam, and Vietnamese citizens, workers and international students returning home. Requirements for concentrated medical quarantine hotels for Vietnamese people entering Vietnam to meet the standards of the Ministry of Health on COVID-19 prevention and control and the people in quarantine voluntarily pay according to regulations.
Table of Contents
- Updated according to the new notice of extending the concentrated quarantine period from 14 to 21 days
- Conditions of the quarantine hotel according to the standards of the Ministry of Health
- Nhi Gia supports a quarantine entry package according to the Government's directive
Updated according to the new notice of extending the concentrated quarantine period from 14 to 21 days
On May 05, the Minister of Health made an official decision to extend the concentrated quarantine period from 14 to 21 days for those who have close contact with SARS-CoV-2 positive cases and cases of entry into Vietnam.
Time to start implementation from: 00 hours on 05/05/2021.
Following the direction of the Prime Minister in the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic to absolutely avoid cross-contamination in the quarantine area:
- Suggest all localities to organize a rush of epidemic prevention and control, conduct a general review of cases of foreigners entering Vietnam;
- Quickly implement zoning, quarantining, and containing the epidemic to stabilize the situation early;
- Strengthen the communication and strictly implement measures to ensure that people comply with the 5K recommendation of the Ministry of Health.
- At the same time, continue to carry out safe vaccination against COVID-19 according to the plan and schedule
Thus, according to the latest announcement of the Ministry of Health, the concentrated quarantine period for those who have close contact with SARS-CoV-2 positive cases and cases entering Vietnam will be prolonged to 21 days.
Conditions of the quarantine hotel according to the standards of the Ministry of Health
Accordingly, to ensure avoid cross-infection; spread rapidly in the community, the Ministry of Health has specific regulations for hotels and personnel to provide quarantine services for people entering Vietnam:
General requirements for quarantine hotels
- Only for the purpose of quarantine and prevention of Covid-19, not for other purposes.
- Ensure essential living conditions: electricity, water, toilets, bathrooms.
- Ensure ventilation.
- Ensure security and safety.
- Ensure fire and explosion prevention.
- Convenient for traveling, transporting people in quarantine, logistics, and transporting waste treatment.
- If possible, equip TV and internet for each quarantine room.
For hotel staffs
- All staff at the hotel must be trained on infection prevention, hygiene and disinfection measures in the prevention of Covid-19 epidemic, steps to handle when someone has a fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing and commit to voluntarily join the work.
- All employees who come into contact with the quarantined person or the person on duty in the quarantine area: must wear protective equipment according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health, do not go home during the time of duty,...
- Housekeeping staff: Prepare personal belongings and items in accordance with regulations, collect laundry and garbage daily, etc. Follow the principle of maintaining a distance of 2m.
- Laundry staff: must wear medical gloves and masks
- Report to the hotel health officer when isolated or have symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, etc.
Make sure to strictly implement the quarantine time and process according to the set standards, if there is a violation, the hotel will take full responsibility before the law. The Medical Center will closely monitor and collect samples for SARS-CoV-2 testing for all individuals entering the country while strictly complying with current regulations.
Nhi Gia supports a quarantine entry package according to the Government's directive
The evolution of the Covid-19 epidemic is becoming more and more complicated; accordingly, Nhi Gia supports a saving - fast package entry service for Vietnamese:
- Apply for entry approval letter from the Government for Vietnamese people.
- Apply for an approval letter from the Provincial/City People's Committee.
- Support and advice to book the best flight tickets from abroad to Vietnam.
- Full package of 7-day quarantine plan, hotel booking according to customer requirements.
- Arrange a medical vehicle to pick up Vietnamese people on entry from the airport to the hotel for safe quarantine
Immediately contact Nhi Gia via hotline 84 1900 6654 or email@example.com to learn more about the hotel quarantine requirements and get support for the fastest and most timely immigration service for Vietnamese people.
>> Read more: Entry services package for foreigners entering Vietnam