As you know Single entry visa include 2 different types: a 1-month single entry visa and a 3-month single entry visa. If in the previous article Nhi Gia instructed you on how to apply for the 1-month single entry visa; in this article, we will share with you how to apply successfully for the 3-month single entry visa. Let’s check it out!
Table of Contents
- What is a 3-month single entry visa?
- Conditions to apply for Vietnam 3-month single entry visa
- Cases are eligible to get a 3-month single entry visa
- Vietnam 3-month single entry visa application methods
- Where to submit a 3-month single entry visa application form?
- Fees and processing time of Vietnam 3-month single entry visa
- Some notes when applying for Vietnam 3-month single entry visa
3-month single entry visa
What is a 3-month single entry visa?
Vietnam visa for foreigners will be classified by the visa symbol and by the duration and the number of entries. For a single entry visa, foreigners can apply for a 1-month or 3-month single entry visa.
In particular, a Vietnam 3-month single entry visa is valid for exiting and entering Vietnam only once with a validity of 3 months. This means that within 3 months, foreigners are allowed to enter, and if they exit Vietnam, the visa will be expired even though it is still valid.
Conditions to apply for Vietnam 3-month single entry visa
Pursuant to Article 10 of the Law on exit and entry for foreigners in Vietnam (No. 47/2014/QH13) and the Law on Amending and Supplementing No. 51/2019/QH14. Foreigners who want to apply for a Vietnam 3-month single entry visa must meet the following requirements:
- Foreigners must be guaranteed by the company or individual in Vietnam (except for the one who has Vietnam E-visa)
- Have a valid passport or international travel document
- Not be into the cases that have not been allowed to enter the country specified in Article 21 of Law No. 47/2014/QH13
Cases are eligible to get a 3-month single entry visa
A Vietnam 3-month single entry visa will be granted for people who have the purposes below:
- Foreigners have the purpose of traveling in Vietnam
- Other purposes: Visit relatives, business, attend conferences, etc.
- Foreigners are investors and proprietors of enterprises.
If foreigners want to apply for a 3-month single entry visa, please note that the following types of visas are issued with a duration of no more than 3 months:
- Visa symbol DL - issued for foreigners to travel to Vietnam
- Visa symbol HN - is issued to people attending conferences, seminars
Vietnam 3-month single entry visa application methods
- Apply for a visa at the Vietnam Consulate General abroad
Foreigners can apply for Vietnam 3-month single entry visa directly at the Vietnam Consulate General. Depending on the place of residence, foreigners can choose the nearest Vietnamese Consulate General.
Note: The application procedure for this approach will be fairly difficult, requiring the applicant to spend a significant amount of time and money to obtain a visa. As a result, foreigners must prepare their documents at least one month before their scheduled departure date.
- Apply for an Approval Entry Letter and stamp the visa at the airport border gate
In addition to applying directly at the Embassy, travelers can apply for an Approval Entry Letter and a visa stamp at the airport border gate.
To apply for the Approval Entry Letter, foreigners require the assistance of an individual/company/enterprise to complete the guarantee processes at the Vietnam Immigration Department. Please visit the article for more information on the application process: Application for Vietnam Approval Entry Letter.
>> The processing time of the Approval Entry Letter is about 5 working days, with a maximum of 7-10 days.
Foreigners must prepare the following papers for visa stamping at the airport border gate after getting the admission letter:
- Visa application form for foreigners - Form NA1;
- Passport valid for more than 6 months from the intended date of entry;
- 02 4x6cm white background photos taken within 6 months;
- A duplicate of the Approval Entry Letter for foreigners entering Vietnam;
- Single entry visa stamping fee: 25 USD.
For assistance in applying for an Approval Entry Letter or using the Vietnam 3-month single entry visa service. Please contact Nhi Gia via the hotline at [+84] 1900 6654 for specific advice from visa specialists on the application process and procedures.
3-month single entry visa application
Where to submit a 3-month single entry visa application form?
Foreigners who want to apply for a 3-month single entry visa for the following purposes: tourism, work, visiting relatives, investment,... You can choose one of the agencies below:
- Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate General abroad
- Vietnam Immigration Department
- Immigration Management Department of provincial and city.
Fees and processing time of Vietnam 3-month single entry visa
Circular No. 25/2021/TT-BTC stipulates that the fee for issuing a 3-month single entry visa for foreigners is 25 USD per one.
According to the Immigration Department, the processing time for a 3-month single entry visa is no more than 5 working days from the moment that all paperwork and money are received. In some circumstances, further information or papers are necessary. The processing time may go longer than expected.
>> In case the applicant wants to have the visa earlier than the specified time. You can contact Nhi Gia immediately via the hotline at [+84] 1900 6654 for quick support.
Some notes when applying for Vietnam 3-month single entry visa
- Foreigners are not permitted to modify the reason for their admission visa.
- Except for minors under the age of 14, who are granted the same passport as their parents or guardians, visas are issued separately for each person.
- Only travelers entering Vietnam by air will be provided a visa at the airport.
- Foreigners' passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entrance in order to be awarded a 3-month single entry visa.
- Foreigners can enter Vietnam within the specified time on the visa.
Above is all the information about the 3-month single entry visa for foreigners entering Vietnam. Hopefully, the above information will help you understand clearly the regulations and procedures to successfully get a 3-month visa.
For more detailed information or have any questions about Vietnam Entry visa. Please contact Nhi Gia - Visa agency with nearly 20 years of experience in this field at the hotline [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788 or email: email@example.com for quick support.