From 1/1/2023, people coming to India will take the PCR test (compulsory). These people are Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean, and Thailand immigrating to India.
- If any passenger has symptoms or positive test results for SARS-COV-2, they will be quarantined.
- Passengers from the countries above are also required to upload test information to the Air Suvidha portal.
- 2% of international tourists will be randomly sampled for Covid-19 testing by RT-PCR method upon entry at the airports of this country.
- Children below 12 years old are extemp to be randomly sampled.
- However, if they notice any symptoms of COVID-19 when the visitors enter or during self-monitoring time, visitors will take the test and be treated according to the prescribed regimen.
Customers who want to enter India contact immediately Nhi Gia’s expert through [+84] 1900 6654 - [+84] 906 736 788 to:
- Apply for an India visa
- Book a round-trip ticket
- Book the hotel following the requirement.
- Chinese Immigration Regulations applied from 8/1/2023
- Instruct to enter Hong Kong following the new procedure in 2023
- Hong Kong removes medical self-monitoring regulations upon entry (December 14)
- Do Vietnamese residing abroad can buy houses and lands in Vietnam?
- List of concentrated quarantine hotels with charge in Ho Chi Minh City (updated on November 30, 2021)