Dear Valued Customers / Partners!
First of all, NHI GIA TRADING & SERVICE CO., LTD would like to give our sincere thanks to our Valued Customers/Partners for trusting and using our services during the past time.
Implementing the direction of the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Ministry of Public Security on the continuation of the “automatic extension of temporary residence permit” for foreigners affected by the Covid-19 epidemic that could not leave the country, Nhi Gia would like to notice that:
- Foreigners who enter on the basis of visa exemption or entry on e-visas or tourist visas from March 01, 2020 till now may continue to “automatically extend their temporary residence permit” until the end of October 31, 2020 and may exit during the above period without having to carry out procedures for extending the temporary residence permit. For those entering before March 01, 2020, if proven to be stuck due to Covid-19 epidemic, certified by the diplomatic mission through a Diplomatic Note (with Vietnamese translation) or written confirmation of Vietnamese competent authorities on quarantine, Covid-19 epidemic treatment or other force majeure reasons, etc., they are also considered to “automatically extend their temporary residence permit” until the end of October 31, 2020 and must submit such Diplomatic Note or Confirmation mentioned above on exit.
- Foreigners during the period of being “automatically extended temporary residence permit” must declare temporary residence and medical declaration as prescribed.
- Foreigners who are not subject to the provisions of Section 1 of this Notice or committing other acts violating the laws shall comply with the current provisions of Vietnamese laws.
- Other arising issues (if any), please contact Nhi Gia via hotline 1900 6654 for assistance and instruction.
- The U.S., the U.K., Japan and Belarus have officially accepted Vietnam's vaccine passports
- Conditions for entry into Vietnam for foreigners 2021
- Requirements for quarantine hotels for people entering Vietnam
- Flights to Vietnam for foreigners from May 2021
- Entry services for foreign experts working in Vietnam