To: Valued Customers/Partners!
Firstly, NHI GIA TRADING & SERVICE CO., LTD would like to give our sincere thanks to our Valued Customers/Partners for trusting and using our services during the past time.
To create favorable conditions for the working plan between you, our Company and the Immigration Department, Nhi Gia would like to notice that:
On the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the People’s Public Security Forces’ Traditional Day, the Vietnam Immigration Department will not receive and process the application on August 19, 2020. They will resume working again on August 20, 2020.
If customers need support during this period, please contact Nhi Gia Company via hotline: 1900 6654.
- Chinese Immigration Regulations applied from 8/1/2023
- Instruct to enter Hong Kong following the new procedure in 2023
- Thai Smile Airways updates India immigration information from 1/1/2023
- Hong Kong removes medical self-monitoring regulations upon entry (December 14)
- Do Vietnamese residing abroad can buy houses and lands in Vietnam?