To: Valued Customers / Partners!
Firstly, NHI GIA TRADING & SERVICE CO., LTD would like to give our sincere thanks to our Valued Customers / Partners for trusting and using our services during the past time.
To create favorable conditions for the working plan between you, our Company and the Immigration Agency, Nhi Gia would like to notice:
- Foreign citizens who enter the country under the visa exemption or enter the country via e-visas or tourist visas from March 01, 2020 are now “automatically extended temporary residence” until June 30, 2020. They can exit the country during the above period without having to carry out procedures for extending the temporary residence. In case of entry before March 01, 2020 if they can prove that they are stuck here due to Covid-19 epidemic, which is certified in a diplomatic note by the diplomatic mission (with Vietnamese translation) or written confirmation of Vietnamese authorities about quarantine, treatment of Covid-19 or other force majeure reasons, etc., they are also considered to be subject to “automatic extension of temporary residence” until June 30, 2020 and must present the above-mentioned diplomatic note or written confirmation when they exit.
- During the period of “automatic extension of temporary residence”, foreign citizens must make declaration of their temporary residence and medical declaration according to regulations.
- Foreign citizens not defined in Section 1 of this Notice or committing other law violations shall comply with the current provisions of Vietnamese laws.
- Other arising issues (if any), please contact the Immigration Department or Nhi Gia for assistance and instruction.
- Ms. Ngoc Pham | Vietnam Visa Consultant
- Vietnam Visa Service Section
- [M] 0906319788 | [E] email@example.com | [T]: 1900 6654 - (ext: 164)