Applying for work permits for foreigners is the responsibility of enterprises wishing to employ foreign workers to work in Vietnam. Nhi Gia provides a package of work permit services to ensure to make successful work permit applications, save costs and shorten the time required to process legal procedures for you.
Table of Contents
Conditions for applying for work permits for foreigners
To apply for a work permit, a foreign worker must satisfy the following conditions:
- Being at least 18 years old and having full civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
- Having relevant professional qualifications, techniques, skills and work experience.
- Being physically fit for the job requirements.
- Not committing a crime or being prosecuted for criminal liability in accordance with the laws of Vietnam and foreign laws.
- Being given the written approval by the state competent authority for the employment of the foreign worker.
Classification of work permit procedures
- Granting of new work permits: For foreign workers who do not have work permits, apply for the first time and are recruited by the company in Vietnam, which will be the sponsor in the foreign workers’ applications.
- Re-granting of work permits: Due to change of passport number; company name, working address; due to change of title, working position; lost, damaged, torn, etc. work permits.
- Extension of work permits: For work permits that have been issued and remain valid for at least 05 days but not more than 45 days. At the same time, the foreign workers continues to work for the employers in Vietnam under the work permits previously issued and the need for the employment of the foreign workers is approved by the competent authority.
- Exemption of work permits: According to Article 7 of the Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP, there are many cases that are exempt from work permits; however, foreign workers still need to apply for Certificate of work permit exemption.
Common difficulties when you apply for work permits for foreigners
- To complete a work permit application, it is required to have many complicated papers, documents, and cumbersome procedures.
- Application for Work Permit is returned because you do not have enough knowledge about current legal regulations and working procedures with administrative agencies.
- It takes a lot of time and effort to prepare and complete all kinds of papers and documents required by relevant agencies.
- The provided information and documents are not suitable or do not match together, the personal documents of foreign workers do not comply with the regulations or requirements from the state agency leading to the rejection of work permit applications.
In addition, there are many other difficulties that can arise during applying for work permits. See more at: The latest conditions and procedures for renewal of a work permit
Package of work permit services for foreigners
The difficulties that enterprises and organizations employing foreign workers have when they apply for work permits are inevitable. Therefore, to save costs, time as well as ensure the best results, finding an unit specializing in the field of work permit is the safest and most economical solution.
The package of work permit services includes: Consulting procedures and optimal solutions for each specific case, preparing the necessary papers and documents to apply for an employment approval; supporting to prepare other documents such as criminal record, health certificate, legalization of documents and notarized translation, receiving and handing over results in person (no area limit), etc.
With more than 15 years of experience in the field, Nhi Gia will provide a package of services at the best price for you.
Nhi Gia’s commitment to package of work permit services
- Simplified procedures for making work permit applications, which save effort and time.
- We commit that the quick work permit approval rate is at 99.9%.
- Assisting in handling and effectively solving difficult cases.
- Reasonable cost of work permit service, transparent and clear transaction contract.
- Enthusiastically answering and supporting enterprises after they obtain work permits.
If you need detailed advice on work permit service for foreigners, please contact Nhi Gia via the call center +84 1900 6654. Our experienced team of experts will wholeheartedly support you!
- Vietnam introduces vaccine passport form
- Vietnam reopens 9 regular international air routes from January 01, 2022
- Officially shortening the quarantine period to 3 days for people entering Vietnam who have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- List of concentrated quarantine hotels with charge in Ho Chi Minh City (updated on November 30, 2021)
- The U.S., the U.K., Japan and Belarus have officially accepted Vietnam's vaccine passports