Currently, many domestic and foreign enterprises or organizations and agencies have demand to recruit foreigners to work at technical positions to support production, management, positions of advisors and economic and technical experts in many different fields. The foreigners are firstly required to have work permit to legally work in Vietnam. So how to apply for a work permit for foreign workers?
+ Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the labor code about foreign workers working in Vietnam.
+ Circular No. 40/2016/TT-BLDTBXH guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP dated February 03, 2016 detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the labor code about foreign workers working in Vietnam.
Documents to be prepared
Documents to be prepared to apply for a work permit for foreign workers include:
- Application for a work permit for foreigners under the regulations of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
- Health certificate or medical examination certificate at the designated hospital (valid for 12 months).
- Criminal record certificate as prescribed (not over 06 months from the date of submitting the application).
For technical workers, it is necessary to provide:
+ Certificate proving that he/she was trained in technical specialization or in other relevant specialization for at least 1 year.
If he/she is an expert, it is necessary to provide:
+ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma, level of bachelor or higher.
+ Working experience certificate: Certificate proving at least 3 years of experience in the relevant field, working at the equivalent position or higher.
- 02 colored 4x6 photos in white background, without glasses.
- Certified copy of passport (full book).
- Relevant documents of foreign workers:
+ In case of internal mobility: Appointment decision of the parent company (exempt from consular legalization)
+ In case of being hired by Vietnamese enterprises: Employment contract.
Note: If the above-stated documents are issued by the foreign agencies, they must be legalized and duly translated as prescribed.
Application processing place
After sufficiently preparing all the necessary documents, you can submit the application at the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs in the province/city where the foreigner is expected to work (if working outside the industrial park) or the management board of the industrial parks, export processing zones in the province where the enterprise is headquartered (if working in an industrial park).
Time for processing applications
According to the regulations, the duration for processing a work permit application is 07 working days from the date of receipt of a complete and valid application.
Service of work permit application for technical workers
It is complicated to apply for a work permit and the applicants are required to have knowledge of laws and administrative procedures. In addition, the regulations on work permits often change and the applicant needs to properly explain when being requested by the competent authorities. Therefore, using the work permit application service will save you time and effort.
Nhi Gia is one of the leading prestigious companies in Ho Chi Minh City, specializing in carrying out procedures and applications for foreigners. Having over 14 years of experience, we are confident to bring customers the most perfect service experience. Using service of work permit application for technical workers at Nhi Gia, you can have:
+ 100% approval rate (if we receive all the required documents).
+ Reasonable expenses for each case of application.
+ Processing applications quickly, without intermediaries.
+ Support for difficult applications.
+ Door-to-door document delivery.
Above is all the useful information about the application for a new work permit in Viet Nam. For further details about the working process and services of Nhi Gia, please contact us via hotline: 1900 6654 or click on https://www.facebook.com/nhigia.
- Vietnam introduces vaccine passport form
- Vietnam reopens 9 regular international air routes from January 01, 2022
- Officially shortening the quarantine period to 3 days for people entering Vietnam who have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- List of concentrated quarantine hotels with charge in Ho Chi Minh City (updated on November 30, 2021)
- The U.S., the U.K., Japan and Belarus have officially accepted Vietnam's vaccine passports