One of the highlights of the Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP is the re-grant of permits for foreign workers to work in Vietnam. Accordingly, compared to the previous Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP, regulations on some cases subject to re-grant of work permits are amended and supplemented.
According to the Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP promulgated on December 30, 2020, there are 3 specific cases of re-grant of work permits:
- The valid work permit is lost.
- The valid work permit is damaged.
- Changing last name and surname, nationality, passport number, workplace in the valid work permit.
Effective from February 15, 2021.
The Decree No. 11/2016/ND-CP stipulates the cases of re-grant of work permits as follows:
- The lost work permit is still valid.
- The damaged work permit is still valid.
- Changing the contents in the work permit.
- The remaining validity term of the work permit is at least 5 days but not more than 45 days (or the work permit is about to expire – or the work permit is renewed).
To get further information about regulations on foreign workers in Vietnam or use of services related to work permits for foreigners: grant, re-grant, renewal and confirmation of exemption of work permit, please contact Nhi Gia via hotline 84 1900 6654 or email@example.com.
- Vietnam introduces vaccine passport form
- Vietnam reopens 9 regular international air routes from January 01, 2022
- Officially shortening the quarantine period to 3 days for people entering Vietnam who have been fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- List of concentrated quarantine hotels with charge in Ho Chi Minh City (updated on November 30, 2021)
- The U.S., the U.K., Japan and Belarus have officially accepted Vietnam's vaccine passports